Cup Thread - Discuss fixtures, results and anything else cup related

WaspInWales

Cup Thread - Discuss fixtures, results and anything else cup related

Post by WaspInWales »

Cup fred
Stom

Re: Cup Thread - Discuss fixtures, results and anything else cup related

Post by Stom »

After they sorted out the CSRs, both my teams got through to the 2nd round of the cup and play bots again. So third round at least :)
Stom

Post by Stom »

Out of the cup. Did my best against a much better team, and lost 31-19 after they pulled away at the end. Was a good match, though, and happy with my team's improvements. Just could have done with a bit more cash coming in, but I'll take the money from this and run with it.

My affiliate went out, too, but that was against the first human manager I faced, though I made a tidy profit.
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

Fucked over by the BR engine again!

Lost 17-22 at home against a team ranked a thousand places lower.

My average csr for the starting lineup was 153k and theirs was 87k. Overall, 160k vs 76k.

I outscored their team in every single team rating report. Won 12 lineouts against the throw and only lost 1, won 5 scrums against the head and lost none. Looking at the stats, you would think I won by 20+ points.

To make matters worse, they have a home tie in the next round against a team I would've fancied my chances against.

That's pretty much the end of my season. I've got Saint Carwyn's Legacy followed by Flappy Hands up next in the league.

FML.
cymroo

Post by cymroo »

WaspInWales wrote:Fucked over by the BR engine again!

Lost 17-22 at home against a team ranked a thousand places lower.

My average csr for the starting lineup was 153k and theirs was 87k. Overall, 160k vs 76k.

I outscored their team in every single team rating report. Won 12 lineouts against the throw and only lost 1, won 5 scrums against the head and lost none. Looking at the stats, you would think I won by 20+ points.

To make matters worse, they have a home tie in the next round against a team I would've fancied my chances against.

That's pretty much the end of my season. I've got Saint Carwyn's Legacy followed by Flappy Hands up next in the league.

FML.
WTF same shyte happened to me! my CSR 232k, theirs 141k, thats 90k CSR better each and every player
WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

cymroo wrote:
WTF same shyte happened to me! my CSR 232k, theirs 141k, thats 90k CSR better each and every player
Your team ratings were much more even than in my game but you somehow managed to lose to a much greater margin. 8 tries to 2!

That's just mental.