General Discussion forum?

Jethro

General Discussion forum?

Post by Jethro »

Just wondering if you have one or new members need x amount of posts before they can see it?

Just noticed the Font Menu, that's a pretty cool feature right there.
Puja

Re: General Discussion forum?

Post by Puja »

I think the crooked feed covers most things that don't fit elsewhere. We're hardly proscriptive though, so if you want to put something on the Politics and Stuff board that's only tangentially related then you're unlikely to be booed off.

Puja
Backist Monk
Jethro

Post by Jethro »

Puja wrote:I think the crooked feed covers most things that don't fit elsewhere. We're hardly proscriptive though, so if you want to put something on the Politics and Stuff board that's only tangentially related then you're unlikely to be booed off.

Puja
Thanks Puja, noticed that after posting, but strangely individual posts/threads need approval before appearing. Would imagine that doesn't go down particularly well with new/potential members.
Sandydragon

Post by Sandydragon »

Jethro wrote:
Puja wrote:I think the crooked feed covers most things that don't fit elsewhere. We're hardly proscriptive though, so if you want to put something on the Politics and Stuff board that's only tangentially related then you're unlikely to be booed off.

Puja
Thanks Puja, noticed that after posting, but strangely individual posts/threads need approval before appearing. Would imagine that doesn't go down particularly well with new/potential members.
Hi Jethro,

You need 10 posts to be successfully moderated before the L plates come off and you can post freely. This system is a pain but unfortunately it’s necessary or we become overrun with spammers.
Puja

Post by Puja »

Jethro wrote:

Puja
Post 5 random posts in this thread and I'll approve them so you'll be free to post/shitpost to your heart's content: http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/viewtop ... 8&start=25

Puja
Backist Monk