Youth Pulls

Stom

Youth Pulls

Post by Stom »

So, anyone interested in discussing youth pulls?

Got a few decent ones this time.

Quentin Olaf
16 y/o (R2, D1) | 203cm | 109kg | England | 50 stars
Right handed, right footed, in average form Decreasing.
A conservative player with reckless discipline, average leadership, and non-existent experience.

Liam Caddock
16 y/o (R1, D6) | 199cm | 119kg | England | 50 stars
Right handed, right footed, in average form Decreasing.
An aggressive player with collected discipline, average leadership, and non-existent experience.

Iosif Stoenescu Add Shortcut
16 y/o (R1, D5) | 202cm | 115kg | Romania | 50 stars
Right handed, left footed, in average form Decreasing.
An aggressive player with controlled discipline, average leadership, and non-existent experience.

Dimitrie Crăciunescu Add Shortcut
16 y/o (R1, D2) | 203cm | 100kg | Romania | 50 stars
Left handed, left footed, in satisfactory form Increasing.
A conservative player with collected discipline, despicable leadership, and non-existent experience.

The 4th will be got rid of, but the others will all be useful, especially the 2nd and 3rd ones. Looking forward to the other two pulls next week.
Sandydragon

Re: Youth Pulls

Post by Sandydragon »

What sort of CSR are they graduating with? Next week I'll be promoting a 50 star youth and Im currently recruiting for my academy for the national U20 side. I do recall last time I ventured into the academy seriously the return on investment didn't seem worth it; hopefully things have changed a bit.

On another note, how much do you bother with the academy manager? Is it worth getting to Level 3 just for a few more pops per week?
Sandydragon

Post by Sandydragon »

Ive just re-read your post - you won't know the CSR for at leat a season. Doh :oops:
Stom

Post by Stom »

Yeah, no idea on the CSR :)

ON the manager, I'm sticking to lvl2. With careful planning, you can reveal almost all skills by 17 with them. I will know by the end of the season if I've managed this time, but currently most of my juniors are fully revealed.

I'm hoping to promote those youths with CSR between 35-50k. My last grad came out with 40k, he's now on 68k.

I'm trying out something slightly different with these locks, though. I would like to focus almost completely on core skills, and leave the secondaries almost alone. Hopefully I will be able to boost them quicker with senior training than in the YA.