Ire v NZ

Spiffy

Re: Ire v NZ

Post by Spiffy »

cashead wrote:
Spiffy wrote:
cashead wrote:Love Nige, but he lost the plot a bit at the end there.

The Irish got away with a LOT of foul play. Honestly, considering some of the foul shit they did, they deserve to fuck off out of the World Cup.
Lovely post, especially on an Irish board - yer a gracious winner all right.
Is it as lovely as the high shots or the DDT by Ringrose on Savea?
You obviously do not see the irony of your own posts.
NZ has been getting away with cynical dodgy play for years - late hits, targeting key players for cheap shots, jersey tugging, taking out beyond the maul etc. It's part of their coaching. Few refs seem to have the balls to penalize them.
cashead

Post by cashead »

Spiffy wrote:
cashead wrote:
Spiffy wrote: Lovely post, especially on an Irish board - yer a gracious winner all right.
Is it as lovely as the high shots or the DDT by Ringrose on Savea?
NZ has been getting away with cynical dodgy play for years - late hits, targeting key players for cheap shots, jersey tugging, taking out beyond the maul etc. It's part of their coaching. Few refs seem to have the balls to penalize them.
Oh, just like Ireland today?

And hey, remember when Sexton got carded and cited for this effort?

Oh, wait...

But hey, please do continue telling us about how dirty the All Blacks are.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Spiffy

Post by Spiffy »

cashead wrote:
Spiffy wrote:
cashead wrote: Is it as lovely as the high shots or the DDT by Ringrose on Savea?

Oh, wait...

You started it ye daft tit!
cashead

Post by cashead »

Spiffy wrote:
cashead wrote:
Spiffy wrote:

Oh, wait...

You started it ye daft tit!
No, I mentioned how dirty the Irish were today.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
cashead

Post by cashead »

The Irish rugby team, I mean. Not the Irish in general. I've known a few Irish people, and I work with one who teaches Religious Education at my school, and their standards of hygiene seem to be at an appropriate level.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Spiffy

Post by Spiffy »

As a Mick I would never normally dream of supporting England.
After this little exchange with our visitor, I do think I might just give the Nasty Nigels a bit of a root against the saintly and much-sinned against ABs.
But I hope they do not rough up the nice New Zealand boys too much and in particular keep their grubby mitts off those pretty haircuts of the Barrett Bros.
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

Cashead is a dick always has been and as super defensive about the precious all blacks , dont judge everyone they're generally sound enough
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

I can chip in if you want to balance things out a bit? I can do a mean Cashead impression.
SerjeantWildgoose

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

Spiff well and truly hooked by the trolling wee hoore this time.

Feck off Cash. NZ were a class apart today so don't dwell on shite that largely figures in your own imagination.

For me, it will take far more than this sort of whingeing to get me to cheer for England, so go on and hand them their arses.
Idle Feck
Buggaluggs

Post by Buggaluggs »

Hard luck fellas. If there's a silver lining - that trivial little micro dick cashead won't be soiling your forum for a while.
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

For the record yes ringrose should have got a yellow
switchskier

Post by switchskier »

[https://amp.news.com.au/sport/rugby/out ... a909cf9e24]

Just got my to leave this here...
cashead

Post by cashead »

Buggaluggs wrote:Hard luck fellas. If there's a silver lining - that trivial little micro dick cashead won't be soiling your forum for a while.
We'll see about that.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Spy

Post by Spy »

zer0 wrote:Will say I do feel bad for all those great Irish players who just played their final match (be it absolute final test, or final RWC match). Particularly feel bad for Best and O'Mahony. O'Mahony in particular has just been a total pest each time the two teams have clashed over the last few years, including this match.
Well said, zer0. A shame for them to exit international rugby like that. Unfortunately for Ireland, on the day NZ were very very good, and Ireland were poor. But as NZers should know, one match should not entirely define a career or an era.

I’m very happy with such a good win against a good team, but I can empathise with the corresponding disappointment. Losing a qf is shit.
J Dory

Post by J Dory »

Heart goes out to Irish fans and team, but man the all blacks were clinical today. I get where Cas is coming from too, Ireland couldn't get into the game and the frustration was evident. Was nothing too dastardly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
cashead

Post by cashead »

For the record, the Ringrose thing was the only one that I felt was genuinely out of order, and I didn't expect a fishing expedition to be so successful.

That yellow card at the end was bullshit though.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
SerjeantWildgoose

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

zer0 wrote:Will say I do feel bad for all those great Irish players who just played their final match (be it absolute final test, or final RWC match). Particularly feel bad for Best and O'Mahony. O'Mahony in particular has just been a total pest each time the two teams have clashed over the last few years, including this match.
The sentiment is appreciated, Big Fella, but I'm not sure why you have included/singled out Peter O'Mahony. He's only 30. Barring injury, there's plenty of test rugby and another World Cup in him yet.
Idle Feck
cashead

Post by cashead »

This probably needs a second look from the judiciary.

Clearly offside, and Owens failed to act on it.

And this would have been a binning previously.

I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
cashead

Post by cashead »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:Spiff well and truly hooked by the trolling wee hoore this time.

Feck off Cash. NZ were a class apart today so don't dwell on shite that largely figures in your own imagination.
It worked because there's a nugget of truth to it.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Digby

Post by Digby »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:
The sentiment is appreciated, Big Fella, but I'm not sure why you have included/singled out Peter O'Mahony. He's only 30. Barring injury, there's plenty of test rugby and another World Cup in him yet.
Though I missed the bit where POM was a pest to play against yesterday, he can be, but that wasn't it
zer0

Post by zer0 »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:The sentiment is appreciated, Big Fella, but I'm not sure why you have included/singled out Peter O'Mahony. He's only 30. Barring injury, there's plenty of test rugby and another World Cup in him yet.
Ah, didn't realise he's only 30. Thought he was more 33/34.
cashead

Post by cashead »

zer0 wrote:
SerjeantWildgoose wrote:The sentiment is appreciated, Big Fella, but I'm not sure why you have included/singled out Peter O'Mahony. He's only 30. Barring injury, there's plenty of test rugby and another World Cup in him yet.
Ah, didn't realise he's only 30. Thought he was more 33/34.
There are players in their late 30s playing at this tournament, like Adam Ashley-Cooper... Sorry, there WERE players in their late 30s paying at this tournament, like Adam Ashley-Cooper, so assuming he's managed carefully, O'Mahony may even make it to 2027, even if it may be at a significantly reduced capacity.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
bruce

Post by bruce »

How old is the lock for Japan? He looks late 40s..
cashead

Post by cashead »

bruce wrote:How old is the lock for Japan? He looks late 40s..
If you’re talking about Luke Thompson, he’s 38.

They also fielded a lock around the same age 4 years ago.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
bruce

Post by bruce »

cashead wrote:
bruce wrote:How old is the lock for Japan? He looks late 40s..
If you’re talking about Luke Thompson, he’s 38.

They also fielded a lock around the same age 4 years ago.
Aye that's him, looks alot older.