Jack Warner

rowan

Jack Warner

Post by rowan »

If they're good enough to play at World Cups, why not in between?
cashead

Re: Jack Warner

Post by cashead »

If it's on youtube, it must be true
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
rowan

Post by rowan »

Most interesting for me was that controvesial qualifier for the 1990 finals. I'd always suspected the US got some help that year, as they had already secured the 1994 finals by then, as I recall. But I never knew about that match in T&T and the non-penalty. Just seemed to confirm exactly what I'd always suspected. Also highly suspicious was the own-goal that helped America beat Colombia at the 94 finals - in the US. The Colombian defender was shot and killed upon his return and I have little doubt somebody knew he'd taken a huge bribe to throw the match. That's never been proven, of course.
cashead

Post by cashead »

rowan wrote:The Colombian defender was shot and killed upon his return and I have little doubt somebody knew he'd taken a huge bribe to throw the match. That's never been proven, of course.
You can't even remember his name, but you're perfectly happy making allegations like that about Escobar. Way to look like a total piece of shit, dude.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
rowan

Post by rowan »

I knew his name. Just didn't realise it was mandatory to include it in the post. Anyway, of course it's just my personal view, but many commented at the time on how suspicious it looked. Awarding the 2022 tournament to Qatar looked ridiculously suspicious to me too. Of course, I don't even know the names of any of the Qatari officials, so what would I know? :roll: :lol:
cashead

Post by cashead »

rowan wrote:I knew his name. Just didn't realise it was mandatory to include it in the post. Anyway, of course it's just my personal view, but many commented at the time on how suspicious it looked. Awarding the 2022 tournament to Qatar looked ridiculously suspicious to me too. Of course, I don't even know the names of any of the Qatari officials, so what would I know? :roll: :lol:
If you're unable to figure out how what you'd written in the post quoted makes you come off like a callous cunt, I don't know what to tell you.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?