Do You Want Kala Jeera and Saffron Vinaigrette on That Prawn Sandwich?

Galfon

Re: Do You Want Kala Jeera and Saffron Vinaigrette on That Prawn Sandwich?

Post by Galfon »

ton-up, for the books.
francoisfou

Post by francoisfou »

BBD wrote:"shogging" is like "shagging", only with slightly more enthusiasm and the faint aroma of damp fur......
....... of sheep in NZ that've been shegged ;)
francoisfou

Post by francoisfou »

Felipe Contepomi to become Leinster's backs coach.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2018/062 ... ch-report/

Whose place is he taking? Lancaster's?
SerjeantWildgoose

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

I think they’ve not been quite clear. He actually going to be their ‘get Munster’s backs up’ coach.

What’s up? Do they not need fecking doctors in Buenos Aires?
Idle Feck
francoisfou

Post by francoisfou »

Maybe he's a shrink and employed to counsel the Ladyboys' backs after defeats to Munster?
SerjeantWildgoose

Ouch! Shipping 42 points against the Toonies! Not a good start for Dr Fil's coaching career in D4.
Idle Feck
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

SerjeantWildgoose

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ ... 06934.html

Ah now dat's jus' dreyadful, so 'tis!
Idle Feck
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

Lucky they didn't try to do that to Ulster, it would have resulted in a sitcheeeeeashun
Mellsblue

Post by Mellsblue »

Go on then. How do you pronounce Cathal?
SerjeantWildgoose

Ka-hal or if ye want to piss his ma off, Charlie.
Idle Feck
Mellsblue

Post by Mellsblue »

Cheers.
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

You don’t so much pronounce it as more bring it up in a phlegm filled cough.
Spiffy

Post by Spiffy »

BBD wrote:You don’t so much pronounce it as more bring it up in a phlegm filled cough.
No that's his brother - Catarrh.
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

Bless You
Digby

Post by Digby »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:Ka-hal or if ye want to piss his ma off, Charlie.
Wasn't that Clark Kent's name back on Krypton?
BBD
Site Admin

Post by BBD »

I thought it was an onion based dish somewhere between a Bhuna and a Jalfrezi
Digby

Post by Digby »

I always order the Fianna phaal so wouldn't know
SerjeantWildgoose

Oh he's good. We should keep him
Idle Feck
Tobylerone

Post by Tobylerone »

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/leo-cull ... w-warriors

Does he want them to throw euros or pound coins..?
SerjeantWildgoose

There are few joys on the planet that can compare to the anguished howling of 40-odd thousand Glaswegian knuckleheads, so thank ye for giving that to me yesterday, (lady)boys.

To top this I have just had a surreptitious wander through the Weegie thread over on the SMB and that was like finding enough of last night's bhuna to warm-up for breakfast. So much bitching from the online Santa-booers is supp for the soul. Fed-up of Irish sides targetting Hogg, but adamant in their hypocrisy that no such targeting ever focused on Murray?

I love the way Glasgow play, but there is nothing that quite makes my day as much as seeing them lose - or more accurately listening to the ignorant baying of the cunts in the stands when they lose. The Glasgow support does little but add unwelcome tarnish to the game.

So, well done ye hoores for bouncing back from your first loss in a Heineken Cup final. In a way I'm content that ye put us away in the second half last weekend as I don't think we could have done that to Glasgow yesterday. Ironically ye had to play like us to do it.
Idle Feck
Stones of granite

Post by Stones of granite »

SerjeantWildgoose wrote:There are few joys on the planet that can compare to the anguished howling of 40-odd thousand Glaswegian knuckleheads, so thank ye for giving that to me yesterday, (lady)boys.

To top this I have just had a surreptitious wander through the Weegie thread over on the SMB and that was like finding enough of last night's bhuna to warm-up for breakfast. So much bitching from the online Santa-booers is supp for the soul. Fed-up of Irish sides targetting Hogg, but adamant in their hypocrisy that no such targeting ever focused on Murray?

I love the way Glasgow play, but there is nothing that quite makes my day as much as seeing them lose - or more accurately listening to the ignorant baying of the cunts in the stands when they lose. The Glasgow support does little but add unwelcome tarnish to the game.

So, well done ye hoores for bouncing back from your first loss in a Heineken Cup final. In a way I'm content that ye put us away in the second half last weekend as I don't think we could have done that to Glasgow yesterday. Ironically ye had to play like us to do it.
Retirement doesn’t seem to be good for you Sarje. It seems to have turned you into the bitter old drunk that props up the end of the bar in city centre pubs.
SerjeantWildgoose

Its true; if I were still in Weegieville I'd now be a fixture in the Two Heided Man.
Idle Feck
Spiffy

Post by Spiffy »

Stones of granite wrote:
SerjeantWildgoose wrote:There are few joys on the planet that can compare to the anguished howling of 40-odd thousand Glaswegian knuckleheads, so thank ye for giving that to me yesterday, (lady)boys.

Retirement doesn’t seem to be good for you Sarje. It seems to have turned you into the bitter old drunk that props up the end of the bar in city centre pubs.
Achhh go aisy on him. The poor oul bogger has no batman now and has to starch his own underwear, iron his socks, polish his shoes, run his bath and squeeze his toothpaste. As for a serve-yerself morning cup of tea in bed ... It's impossible, innit.
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

It was a lucky bounce, it wasn’t a yellow, Kearney should have seen red, every single ruck should have been a penalty to Glasgow, other than that though Sexton still looks like a sloth.