Prishtina 7s Rugby Tournament

Moderator: Puja

old-n-slo-2nd-row

Prishtina 7s Rugby Tournament

Post by old-n-slo-2nd-row »

Hello Rebels! If any of you are still playing or coaching, or involved with clubs at all .. we are hosting the first international 7s tournament in Prishtina, Kosovo June 21-22. It is quite cheap to get here, very cheap to stay, eat and drink, and are promising good rugby and good fun. Men’s and women’s teams. Come and experience somewhere different in Europe this year!
Mr Mwenda

Re: Prishtina 7s Rugby Tournament

Post by Mr Mwenda »

old-n-slo-2nd-row wrote:Hello Rebels! If any of you are still playing or coaching, or involved with clubs at all .. we are hosting the first international 7s tournament in Prishtina, Kosovo June 21-22. It is quite cheap to get here, very cheap to stay, eat and drink, and are promising good rugby and good fun. Men’s and women’s teams. Come and experience somewhere different in Europe this year!
Got a link or anything? I'd like to advertise this with half an eye to getting a team together.
old-n-slo-2nd-row

Mr Mwenda wrote:Got a link or anything? I'd like to advertise this with half an eye to getting a team together.
At the moment only a Facebook page and event. You should be able to find it through the search function. I’m happy to provide any info and help that I can. It is a great place to visit and excellent hospitality is guaranteed.
Mr Mwenda

Post by Mr Mwenda »

Tah, found it now. I've a kosovan mate, here in sweden and we've talked of taking a trip at some point. He's just told me he's been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes do that might affect the likelihood of a playing/drinking trip.
old-n-slo-2nd-row

Mr Mwenda wrote:Tah, found it now. I've a kosovan mate, here in sweden and we've talked of taking a trip at some point. He's just told me he's been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes do that might affect the likelihood of a playing/drinking trip.
It would be good for him to get back, and it doesn't stop you and your mates playing/drinking .. If you do come out here at anytime, drop me a message. Cheers