France Scotland

Sandydragon

Re: France Scotland

Post by Sandydragon »

tigran wrote:Dulin... Le pauvre..

Unbelievable.. again
What was he thinking? It made for an exciting finish but there was only one place that ball should have gone.
Sandydragon

Post by Sandydragon »

Mr Mwenda wrote:Feels a bit like France have been worked out. They're still unstoppable in moments but other teams have got better at preventing them from being strung together. The next development stage will be interesting.
They are having purple patches in every game. Against Wales it was the last 15-20 minutes where they were almost unplayable. They had moments against Scotland where the same was true, ditto England. But they also make a lot of mistakes and can’t keep the intensity for 80 minutes. Still got a lot to learn but equally they will be a real force at the next World Cup.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Also against Scotland they rather allowed panic to set in, over played the situation from the off and over played the conditions.

They've got some fabulous talents at 9 and 10 but they really don't control much, not that I'd drop them, and they are likely to get much better
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

The age profile and no of caps is very low, they will improve

Plenty of teams who've needed bonus point wins etc have forced it and got it wrong, plus the 6 day turn around did look significant
whatisthejava

Post by whatisthejava »

paddy no 11 wrote:The age profile and no of caps is very low, they will improve

Plenty of teams who've needed bonus point wins etc have forced it and got it wrong, plus the 6 day turn around did look significant
Ive been thinking about this alot

I think there are a few games this 6N if you played again the results would be reversed

This was one of them
The other is prob

Scot v Wales
and possibly Eng v France

The rest of the games I think in a rematch would prob end with the same result