Lancaster moves from Leinster to Racing 92

HammyTest

Lancaster moves from Leinster to Racing 92

Post by HammyTest »

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... racing-92/

Stuart Lancaster will leave Leinster at the end of the season to take up a coaching role with Racing 92, the province confirmed on Monday afternoon.

The former England head coach’s future has been the subject of recent speculation, with The Irish Times reporting last week that the move was imminent, and ahead of a press conference this afternoon confirmation of Lancaster’s role in Paris has come through.

He will stay with Leinster until the end of his current contract at the end of this season.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Puja

Re: Lancaster moves from Leinster to Racing 92

Post by Puja »

HammyTest wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:29 pm https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... racing-92/

Stuart Lancaster will leave Leinster at the end of the season to take up a coaching role with Racing 92, the province confirmed on Monday afternoon.

The former England head coach’s future has been the subject of recent speculation, with The Irish Times reporting last week that the move was imminent, and ahead of a press conference this afternoon confirmation of Lancaster’s role in Paris has come through.

He will stay with Leinster until the end of his current contract at the end of this season.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Fair play to him - new challenge to test himself with. Hope he does really well.

Is there going to be a DoR working with him, or is he giving another go at management rather than coaching? Cause I think the latter'd be a mistake.

Puja
Backist Monk
Hollognois

Re: Lancaster moves from Leinster to Racing 92

Post by Hollognois »

Puja wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:18 pm Is there going to be a DoR working with him, or is he giving another go at management rather than coaching? Cause I think the latter'd be a mistake.

Puja
He'll be the DoR.