BBC under Tory yoke

Sandydragon

Re: BBC under Tory yoke

Post by Sandydragon »

Maybe. Or perhaps they are looking at a way to expose Tory corruption (well not expose as its already out there, perhaps highlight is a better word).

I'd have said that the government's support for Ukraine was one of the positive things they are doing. The area I would criticise is how they are ensuring the UK armed Forces aren't undermined as a result of the donations, but its not an exciting headline grabbing attack line.
Banquo

Re: BBC under Tory yoke

Post by Banquo »

Sandydragon wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:29 pm Maybe. Or perhaps they are looking at a way to expose Tory corruption (well not expose as its already out there, perhaps highlight is a better word).

I'd have said that the government's support for Ukraine was one of the positive things they are doing. The area I would criticise is how they are ensuring the UK armed Forces aren't undermined as a result of the donations, but its not an exciting headline grabbing attack line.
I meant energy price impact, plus the obvious weakness we have in the west vis a vis china..Starmer has much bigger open goals than Lineker gate imo, and tbh not even sure its even a productive line.