The I'll Start a Munster Thread Before ... Thread

SerjeantWildgoose

Re: The I'll Start a Munster Thread Before ... Thread

Post by SerjeantWildgoose »

Jayz but we left that late tonight. Some cracking shifts but let’s not get ahead of ourselves; that was a much-depleted and pretty disorganised Ospreys side. Anything less than the BP win would have left us behind the pack.
Idle Feck
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

Strangely I'm going to be the buoyant one, loughmans pass was the best thing since we won the hcup and larkham looks a huge addition

Conway continues to show up schmidt
SerjeantWildgoose

I'll give you Jerry's pass - his part in the entire move was a think of beauty. So, too, Andy's finishing of it. But to be honest, we should have run a complete hat-full of tries past them today; I get the feeling that Racing and the Cheatin' Bestirts will do so.
Idle Feck
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

They will put 60 points on them but won't get extra points for that

Big game Saturday
SerjeantWildgoose

It is indeed. Hopefully they'll bash lumps off each other today. It will be interesting to see if Simon sticks by his word and recuses himself.
Idle Feck
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

Well done for matthewson for getting the draw

Jj was excellent

Murray is an issue

Zebo lives on duck fat

Ryan proves what a spoofed schmidt was
SerjeantWildgoose

We must have been watching different games, my aul friend. I didn't think Conor had a bad game. I think that Racing's line speed was enough to close him down to a huge extent, but not entirely. I hope that I am right and you are not, as that was Alby's last game for us. I finally get to see what Haley brings to the party; he's far from the complete full back, but he's quite the pup with ball in hand. I am sickened to say that once again I have to agree with Neil Francis; which of Stockdale, Larmour or Earls does Farrell drop to make way for Andrew Conway?

Donnacha had a good game, by far the best lock on the park and he wrecked our lineout whenever Niall needed help in doing so. But the one line out of theirs that we actually contested was lost the moment that POM gave him the evil eye. I think Simon has packed on a few kilos and despite his new circumference Keith did a great job in skinning him, but Zebo-fois-gras still had his moments on what must have been a magic day for him, Donnacha and Mike.

I don't begrudge Racing their draw, indeed if JJ had slotted the drop it would have been the equivalent of ripping a cashpoint out of the wall of the local petrol station. By contrast I will begrudge every blade of grass trodden on by those Saracen hoores when they rock up next month.
Idle Feck
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

Yeah I'm exaggerating a bit Murray wasn't terrible but alby was noticeably better

Agree on those 4G cheating bestirts I hope we give them he'll
paddy no 11

Post by paddy no 11 »

Officially the worst coached team in the world