Comeback Wins

rowan

Comeback Wins

Post by rowan »

France's epic win over the All Blacks at the '99 World Cup features here among a selection of sporting history's greatest comeback wins, inspired by Barca's Houdini act against PSG last night.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/03/09/top- ... s-in-sport

Video on the Turkish language version only . . .

http://tr.euronews.com/2017/03/09/spor- ... 1489071925
If they're good enough to play at World Cups, why not in between?
rowan

Re: Comeback Wins

Post by rowan »

The French commentary is epic. They go absolutely nuts - unsurprisingly! First time I've heard it, and thanks to the year of free French lessons my company treated me to a while back I could understand most of what they were saying. This was one of my favorite games ever :P :twisted:

WaspInWales

Post by WaspInWales »

Didn't the Patriots pull something special out of the bag recently?

Dennis Taylor in the snooker world championship in 1985 fought back from 8-0 down.

Liverpool in Istanbul, CL final 2005. 3-0 down at half time only to take it to penalties and win.
rowan

Post by rowan »

WaspInWales wrote:Didn't the Patriots pull something special out of the bag recently?

Dennis Taylor in the snooker world championship in 1985 fought back from 8-0 down.

Liverpool in Istanbul, CL final 2005. 3-0 down at half time only to take it to penalties and win.
The Turkish link has a bit more info that the English link - including this year's Super Bowl comeback.

Sounds like a couple of the Crusaders' Super Rugby games should be in there too :shock: