Ghislaine Maxwell

Mikey Brown

Ghislaine Maxwell

Post by Mikey Brown »

Fuuuuck. They actually got her. Hopefully some names come out before she gets a chance to murder herself.
morepork

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell

Post by morepork »

A certain Andrew must be shitting gold bricks right now.
Son of Mathonwy

Post by Son of Mathonwy »

This looks like great news although I fear she'll have a "breakdown" and be judged unfit for trial.
canta_brian

Post by canta_brian »

Terminal case of Covid I heard
Digby

Post by Digby »

Never heard of her before today, though I did like the line Andrew will be sat not sweating in a darkened room
Galfon

Post by Galfon »

The gutter press will have a frenzy over this one.
Stom

Post by Stom »

Could they snare some world leaders? Trump, Boris, they’re tied up in this, no? Trump worse, obviously. Boris is like a bad case of Trump Lite.
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

I’ve certainly heard/seen Clinton and Trump moved in the same circles but not Johnson? I can’t see how she will go down without some big names coming out, but I’d imagine there are a lot of people closer to the organisation side of things than those names you mentioned. It’s so fucking grim thinking how many people must have been involved for this to work.

From her perspective, is it a simple matter of the bigger the name, the more leverage she has? She surely can’t just ‘disappear’ at this point, but the mental breakdown thing sounds horribly plausible.
Digby

Post by Digby »

I'm told there's no tradition in her family of people vanishing
Stom

Post by Stom »

Mikey Brown wrote:I’ve certainly heard/seen Clinton and Trump moved in the same circles but not Johnson? I can’t see how she will go down without some big names coming out, but I’d imagine there are a lot of people closer to the organisation side of things than those names you mentioned. It’s so fucking grim thinking how many people must have been involved for this to work.

From her perspective, is it a simple matter of the bigger the name, the more leverage she has? She surely can’t just ‘disappear’ at this point, but the mental breakdown thing sounds horribly plausible.
Maybe I made it up... sorry. I really remember there being a link...
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

I mean it wouldn’t be the most shocking thing in the world, I just haven’t ever heard that.

Barr is the big name I somehow left out of the last post.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Barr might be the big name in what happens to her next
Sandydragon

Post by Sandydragon »

Mikey Brown wrote:I’ve certainly heard/seen Clinton and Trump moved in the same circles but not Johnson? I can’t see how she will go down without some big names coming out, but I’d imagine there are a lot of people closer to the organisation side of things than those names you mentioned. It’s so fucking grim thinking how many people must have been involved for this to work.

Definitely. If half of what you read is true, some very rich/powerful people will be very worried right now.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Andy knew Jeff, Chuck was a big fan of Jimmy, leaving Edward without any friends, possibly the first time Ed will have been grateful for that
cashead

Post by cashead »

Digby wrote:Never heard of her before today, though I did like the line Andrew will be sat not sweating in a darkened room
I'm guessing you'd seen a photo of her, without knowing her name.

Like this one:

I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
Digby

Post by Digby »

I've certainly seen 1 or 2 photos of Andrew with his arm around a child, but the royal family isn't very interesting to me, and Andrew would be one of the less interesting royals
cashead

Post by cashead »

Digby wrote:I've certainly seen 1 or 2 photos of Andrew with his arm around a child, but the royal family isn't very interesting to me, and Andrew would be one of the less interesting royals
Welp, there she is again. You may recognise at least 2 of the other 3.

And here she is at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
cashead

Post by cashead »

Mikey Brown wrote:I’ve certainly heard/seen Clinton and Trump moved in the same circles but not Johnson?
She grew up in privilege (her dad was Robert Maxwell, after all), and apparently went to university with Johnson - although whether this means "they happened to be at uni at the same time in the 80s" or "they were at least acquaintances" is up for debate. I've seen some stuff linking them via Colin Lucas, but grain of salt, etc.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Mikey Brown

Post by Mikey Brown »

Oh, she’s got COVID now. I guess that’s that.

Oh well. I guess exposing all these people was always too much to ask.
Stones of granite

Post by Stones of granite »

cashead wrote:
Mikey Brown wrote:I’ve certainly heard/seen Clinton and Trump moved in the same circles but not Johnson?
She grew up in privilege (her dad was Robert Maxwell, after all), and apparently went to university with Johnson - although whether this means "they happened to be at uni at the same time in the 80s" or "they were at least acquaintances" is up for debate. I've seen some stuff linking them via Colin Lucas, but grain of salt, etc.
Billy Bunter and Ghislaine overlapped for two years at the same Oxford College - Balliol. Given his well known ambition, it is implausible that he didn't at least attempt to get into her circle, if not her knickers, on account of who her dad was.
Digby

Post by Digby »

Stones of granite wrote:
cashead wrote:
Billy Bunter and Ghislaine overlapped for two years at the same Oxford College - Balliol. Given his well known ambition, it is implausible that he didn't at least attempt to get into her circle, if not her knickers, on account of who her dad was.
It's a big step from that to raping women and/or underage girls. And I've never heard anything like that about Boris for all one hears plenty of stories
Stones of granite

Post by Stones of granite »

Digby wrote:
Stones of granite wrote:
cashead wrote:
It's a big step from that to raping women and/or underage girls. And I've never heard anything like that about Boris for all one hears plenty of stories
I wasn't aware that anyone was accusing him of that. I certainly wasn't.
Stom

Post by Stom »

Stones of granite wrote:
Digby wrote:
Stones of granite wrote: Billy Bunter and Ghislaine overlapped for two years at the same Oxford College - Balliol. Given his well known ambition, it is implausible that he didn't at least attempt to get into her circle, if not her knickers, on account of who her dad was.
I wasn't aware that anyone was accusing him of that. I certainly wasn't.
That was my fault. I thought I’d heard he was tied up in it but it seems I was wrong
Digby

Post by Digby »

In fairness it doesn't always look good for Don

Sandydragon

Post by Sandydragon »

Digby wrote:In fairness it doesn't always look good for Don

The only thing missing from that picture is a small puppy.

Deserves a NSFW rating.