Fucking seriously....

Mikey Brown

Re: Fucking seriously....

Post by Mikey Brown »

Am I the only one who can’t even tell what has happened here?
Son of Mathonwy

Post by Son of Mathonwy »

Assuming that is the full story, it seems like a big overreaction to issue a warning for that. We should be able to discuss these matters. If we disagree, can we not argue our case?
cashead

Post by cashead »

Son of Mathonwy wrote:Assuming that is the full story, it seems like a big overreaction to issue a warning for that. We should be able to discuss these matters. If we disagree, can we not argue our case?
Whether a vulnerable community has the right to exist is not something that will be up for debate. Even then, since our brave hero decided to make a big public spectacle of himself, feel free to look at his posting history, because it is also abundantly clear that he is not the person to engaged in such a topic. At the very least, I doubt his ability to engage with it in good faith - and no, it isn’t the full story, so I’ll let you decide whether my scepticism regarding his ability to engage in good faith was warranted or not.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
Shame on you, sweet Nerevar
cashead

Post by cashead »

Mikey Brown wrote:Am I the only one who can’t even tell what has happened here?
OP whinged about it being made clear transphobia will be added to the list of "c. Racism, sexism ageism and their ilk;" as defined by the rules under my moderation. He was given a warning, and now he's flounced. When the trash takes itself out, I’m not going to be in a hurry to bring it back in.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
cashead

Post by cashead »

Also closing this thread. If you have an issue with transphobic comments and rhetoric being verboten under my iron-fisted tyrannical rule and have opinions on whether or not a vulnerable community has the right to exist or not, then feel free to PM me to let me know all about it.
I'm a god
How can you kill a god?